- Dumas L.
- et al.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Improving outcomes for older women with gynaecological malignancies.Cancer Treat Rev. 2016; 50: 99-108https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ctrv.2016.08.007
- Comprehensive geriatric assessment and its clinical impact in oncology.Eur J Cancer Oxf Engl. 2007; 1990: 2161-2169https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ejca.2007.08.002
- Screening for vulnerability in older cancer patients: the ONCODAGE prospective multicenter cohort study.PLoS One. 2014; 9e115060https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0115060
- Studies of illness in the aged. The index of ADL: a standardized measure of biological and psychosocial function.JAMA. 1963; 185: 914-919https://doi.org/10.1001/jama.1963.03060120024016
- Assessment of older people: self-maintaining and instrumental activities of daily living.Gerontologist. 1969; 9: 179-186
- Toxicity and response criteria of the eastern cooperative oncology group.Am J Clin Oncol. 1982; 5: 649-655
- ‘Timed up & go’: a screening tool for predicting 30-day morbidity in onco-geriatric surgical patients? A Multicenter Cohort Study.PLoS One. 2014; 9e0086863https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0086863
- Rating chronic medical illness burden in geropsychiatric practice and research: application of the cumulative illness rating scale.Psychiatry Res. 1992; 41: 237-248https://doi.org/10.1016/0165-1781(92)90005-n
- Mini nutritional assessment: a practical assessment tool for grading the nutritional state of elderly patients.Facts Res Geyontol. 1994; 4: 15-59
- ‘Mini-mental state’. A practical method for grading the cognitive state of patients for the clinician.J Psychiatr Res. 1975; 12: 189-198https://doi.org/10.1016/0022-3956(75)90026-6
- Validation of the five-item geriatric depression scale in elderly subjects in three different settings.J Am Geriatr Soc. 2003; 51: 694-698https://doi.org/10.1034/j.1600- 0579.2003.00216.x
- The ASA classification of physical status - a recapitulation.Anesthesiology. 1978; 49: 233-236https://doi.org/10.1097/00000542-197810000-00001
- Relationship among surgical complexity, short-term morbidity, and overall survival in primary surgery for advanced ovarian cancer.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2007; 197: e1-676.e7https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ajog.2007.10.495
- Classification of surgical complications: a new proposal with evaluation in a cohort of 6336 patients and results of a survey.Ann Surg. 2004; 240: 205-213https://doi.org/10.1097/01.sla.0000133083.54934.ae
- Pre- and intra-operative variables associated with surgical complications in elderly patients with gynecologic cancer: the clinical value of comprehensive geriatric assessment.J Geriatr Oncol. 2014; 5: 315-322https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jgo.2014.03.004