Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Change in four measures of physical function among older adults during lung cancer treatment: a mixed methods cohort study.J Geriatr Oncol. 2022; https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jgo.2022.08.015
- Functional decline in the Cancer patient: a review.Cancers (Basel). 2022; 14
- Using mixed methods in health research.JRSM Short Rep. 2013; 4 (2042533313479197)
- Qualitative research methods in health technology assessment: a review of the literature.Health Technol Assess. 1998; 2 (iii-ix, 1–274)
- Designing and conducting mixed methods research.Sage publications, 2017
- Integration of narratives into mixed methods research: an example from a study on the value of social support to older people with cancer.J Mixed Methods Res. 2022; 16: 418-437
- Why, and how, mixed methods research is undertaken in health services research in England: a mixed methods study.BMC Health Serv Res. 2007; 7: 1-11
- Barriers to integrating quantitative and qualitative research.J Mixed Methods Res. 2007; 1: 8-22