Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- A systematic review of the prevalence of comorbid cancer and dementia and its implications for cancer-related care.Aging Ment Health. 2018; 22: 1254-1271
- Effect of a dementia diagnosis on survival of older patients after a diagnosis of breast, colon, or prostate cancer: implications for cancer care.Arch Intern Med. 2008; 168: 2033-2040
- SEER-Medicare Linked Database.
- Condition categories: Alzheimer’s disease and related disorders or senile dementia.Accessed Nov 24, 2022)
National Cancer Institute Site Recode ICD-O-3/WHO 2008 Definition. (Accessed August 21, 2020) https://seer.cancer.gov/siterecode/icdo3_dwhoheme/index.html.
- Evolution of breast cancer screening in the Medicare population: clinical and economic implications.J Natl Cancer Inst. 2014; 106
Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services Frequently Asked Questions for Mammography Services. https://www.cms.gov/Medicare/Medicare-Fee-for-Service-Payment/PhysicianFeeSched/Downloads/FAQ-Mammography-Services-Coding-Direct-Digital-Imaging.pdf.
ICD10Data.com Convert ICD-9-CM Codes to ICD-10-CM/PCS, or Convert ICD-10-CM/PCS Codes to ICD-9-CM. (Accessed September 2nd, 2021) https://www.icd10data.com/Convert.
- Neoadjuvant radiotherapy of early-stage breast cancer and long-term disease-free survival.Breast Cancer Res. 2017; 19: 75
- Associations of census-tract poverty with subsite-specific colorectal cancer incidence rates and stage of disease at diagnosis in the United States.J Cancer Epidemiol. 2014; 2014823484
- Version 9.4.SAS Institute Inc, Cary, NC2014
- Validation of EuroSCORE II in a modern cohort of patients undergoing cardiac surgery.Eur J Cardiothorac Surg. 2013; 43: 688-694
- Cancer screening in elderly patients: a framework for individualized decision making.JAMA. 2001; 285: 2750-2756
- Screening and cognitive impairment: ethics of forgoing mammography in older women.J Am Geriatr Soc. 2004; 52: 440-444