- Lee W.
- Cheng S.J.
- Grant S.J.
- et al.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Use of geriatric assessment in cancer clinical trials: a systematic review.J Geriatr Oncol. 2022; 13: 20220509https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jgo.2022.04.014
- Cisplatin eligibility issues and alternative regimens in locoregionally advanced head and neck cancer: recommendations for clinical practice.Front Oncol. 2019; 9: 20190611https://doi.org/10.3389/fonc.2019.00464
- COMOGRAM.http://comogram.org(accessed September 24th, 2022)Date: 2019
- Aflibercept and 5-FU vs. FOLFOX as 1st line treatment for elderly or frail elderly patients with met.Colorectal Cancer. 2018;
- Atezolizumab after chemo-radiotherapy for MIBC patients not eligible for radical cystectomy.
- Thoracic radiotherapy plus durvalumab in elderly and/or frail NSCLC stage III patients unfit for chemotherapy.
- Practical assessment and management of vulnerabilities in older patients receiving chemotherapy: ASCO guideline for geriatric oncology.J Clin Oncol. 2018; 36: 20180521https://doi.org/10.1200/jco.2018.78.8687
- Change in four measures of physical function among older adults during lung cancer treatment: a mixed methods cohort study.J Geriatr Oncol. 2022; : 20220901https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jgo.2022.08.015
- Using the outcome prioritization tool (OPT) to assess the preferences of older patients in clinical decision-making: a review.Maturitas. 2019; 128: 20190730https://doi.org/10.1016/j.maturitas.2019.07.022
- An exploratory analysis of the “was it worth it?” questionnaire as a novel metric to capture patient perceptions of cancer treatment.Value Health. 2022; 25: 1081-1086https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jval.2021.11.1368
- The time toxicity of cancer treatment.J Clin Oncol. 2022; 40: 1611-1615https://doi.org/10.1200/jco.21.02810
- Multidisciplinary development of the geriatric core dataset for clinical research in older patients with cancer: a French initiative with international survey.Eur J Cancer. 2018; 103: 20180911https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ejca.2018.07.137
- Integrating geriatric assessment into routine gastrointestinal (GI) consultation: the cancer and aging resilience evaluation (CARE).J Geriatr Oncol. 2020; 11 (2019/04/22)https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jgo.2019.04.008
- Introducing the v-RFA, a voice assistant-based geriatric assessment.J Geriatr Oncol. 2022; : 20220511https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jgo.2022.05.001
- A collective intelligence platform to support older cancer survivors: Towards the definition of LifeChamps system and big data reference architecture.in: MEDINFO 2021: One world, one health–global partnership for digital innovation. IOS Press, 2022: 1008-1009