- Cao M.
- Li H.
- Sun D.
- Chen W.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Cancer burden of major cancers in China: a need for sustainable actions.Cancer Commun (Lond). 2020; 40: 205-210https://doi.org/10.1002/cac2.12025
- 2019 ASCCP risk-based management consensus guidelines for abnormal cervical cancer screening tests and cancer precursors.J Low Genit Tract Dis. 2020; 24: 102-131https://doi.org/10.1097/LGT.0000000000000525
- Cervical cancer incidence among elderly women in Massachusetts compared with younger women.J Low Genit Tract Dis. 2018; 22: 314-317https://doi.org/10.1097/LGT.0000000000000435
- Is the age of cervical cancer diagnosis changing over time?.J Gynecol Obstet Hum Reprod. 2021; 50102040https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jogoh.2020.102040
- How health research will support China's ageing population.Nature. 2020; 578: S1-S3https://doi.org/10.1038/d41586-020-00279-y
- Prevalence and patterns of extramarital sex among Chinese men and women: 2000-2015.J Sex Res. 2021; 58: 41-50https://doi.org/10.1080/00224499.2020. 1797617
- Sexual activity and related factors of older women in Hunan, China: a cross-sectional study.J Sex Med. 2022; 19: 302-310https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jsxm.2021.11.020
- Historical and projected hysterectomy rates in the USA: implications for future observed cervical cancer rates and evaluating prevention interventions.Gynecol Oncol. 2020; 158: 710-718https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ygyno.2020.05.030
- H XR, Zou H, Luo X. incidence, persistence and clearance of cervical human papillomavirus among women in Guangdong, China 2007-2018: a retrospective cohort study.J Infect Public Health. 2021; 14: 42-49https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jiph. 2020.11.011
- Hysterectomy-corrected cervical cancer mortality rates in Denmark during 2002-2015: a registry-based cohort study.Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand. 2019; 98: 1063-1069https://doi.org/10.1111/aogs.13608
- Clinicopathological characteristics and prognosis of cervical cancer with different histological types: a population-based cohort study.Gynecol Oncol. 2021; 163: 545-551https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ygyno.2021. 10.007