Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Specialty drug pricing and out-of-pocket spending on orally administered anticancer drugs in medicare part D, 2010 to 2019.JAMA. 2019; 321: 2025-2027
- Many medicare beneficiaries do not fill high-price specialty drug prescriptions.Health Aff (Millwood). 2022; 41: 487-496
- Tolerance to oral anticancer agent treatment in older adults with cancer: a secondary analysis of data from electronic health records and a pilot study of patient-reported outcomes.BMC Cancer. 2022; 22: 950
Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. Medicare Provider Utilization and Payment Data: Part D Prescriber. Available at: https://www.cms.gov/Research-Statistics-Data-and-Systems/Statistics-Trends-and-Reports/Medicare-Provider-Charge-Data/Part-D-Prescriber. Accessed June 15, 2022.
Medicare.gov. Explore your Medicare coverage options. Available at: https://www.medicare.gov/plan-compare/#/?year=2022&lang=en. Accessed Sep 27, 2022.
U.S. Census Bureau, Population Estimates; Current Population Survey, Annual Social and Economic Supplement; American Community Survey. Available at www.acl.gov. Accessed June 1st, 2022.
- Approvals and timing of new formulations of novel drugs approved by the US food and drug administration between 1995 and 2010 and followed through 2021.JAMA Health Forum. 2022 May; 3 (PMCID: PMC9123500)
- Strategies that delay or prevent the timely availability of affordable generic drugs in the United States.Blood. 2016; 127: 1398-1402
- Medicare part D spending on single-enantiomer drugs versus their racemic precursors.Ann Intern Med. 2019; 171: 521-523
- Economic burden associated with extended-release vs immediate-release drug formulations among medicare part D and medicaid beneficiaries.JAMA Netw Open. 2020; 3e200181
- Financial burden of drugs prescribed for cancer-associated symptoms.JCO Oncol Pract. 2022; 18: 140-147
- Payer-imposed quantity limits for antiemetics: everybody hurts.JCO Oncol Pract. 2022; 18: 313-317
- Intermediate strengths and inflated prices: the story of transdermal fentanyl patches.J Palliat Med. 2022; https://doi.org/10.1089/jpm.2022.0241
- Overspending driven by dose-specific packaging of lenvatinib for endometrial cancer.in: Presented at SGO 2022; March 18–21. 2022 (Abstract 18)
- Estimated out-of-pocket costs for cancer-directed and supportive care medications for older adults with advanced pancreatic cancer.J Geriatr Oncol. 2022; https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jgo.2022.02.003