- Corre R.
- Greillier L.
- Le Caer H.
- Audigier-Valette C.
- Baize N.
- Berard H.
- et al.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Use of a comprehensive geriatric assessment for the management of elderly patients with advanced non-small-cell lung cancer: the phase III randomized ESOGIA-GFPC-GECP 08-02 study.J Clin Oncol. 2016; 34: 1476-1483https://doi.org/10.1200/jco.2015.63.5839
- Studies of illness in the aged - the index of ADL - a standardized measure of biological and psychosocial function.JAMA. 1963; 185: 914-919https://doi.org/10.1001/jama.1963.03060120024016
- Assessment of older people - self-maintaining and instrumental activities of daily living.Gerontologist. 1969; 9: 179-186https://doi.org/10.1093/geront/9.3_Part_1.179
- A practical method for grading the cognitive state of patients for the clinician.J Psychiatr Res. 1975; 12: 189-198https://doi.org/10.1016/0022-3956(75)90026-6
- A new method of classifying prognostic comorbidity in longitudinal studies: development and validation.J Chronic Dis. 1987; 40: 373-383https://doi.org/10.1016/0021-9681(87)90171-8
- A validity and reliability study of the Japanese version of the geriatric depression scale 15 (GDS-15-J).Clin Gerontol. 2017; 40: 233-240https://doi.org/10.1080/07317115.2016.1199452
- Geriatric depression scale recent evidence and development of a shorter version.Clin Gerontol. 1986; 5: 165-173https://doi.org/10.1300/J018v05n01_09
- Neglected geriatric assessment and overtreatment of older patients with pancreatic cancer - Results from a prospective phase IV clinical trial.J Geriatr Oncol. 2022; (Epub 20220103)https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jgo.2021.12.018
- Gemcitabine plus nab-paclitaxel in older patients with metastatic pancreatic cancer: a post-hoc analysis of the real-world data of a multicenter study (the NAPOLEON study).J Geriatr Oncol. 2022; 13: 82-87https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jgo.2021.06.011
- Development of a health data derived frailty index as a predictor of adverse outcomes in older patients with pancreatic cancer.J Geriatr Oncol. 2021; https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jgo.2021.10.009