- Institute, N.C
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- SEER Cancer Stat Facts: Myeloma.(Available from:)
- Recent trends in multiple myeloma incidence and survival by age, race, and ethnicity in the United States.Blood Adv. 2017; 1: 282-287
- Randomised controlled trials - the gold standard for effectiveness research.BJOG. 2018; 125: 1716
- Differences between unselected patients and participants in multiple myeloma clinical trials in US: a threat to external validity.Leuk Lymphoma. 2016; 57: 2827-2832
- Enrollment of older adults in clinical trials evaluating patients with hematologic malignancies - the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) experience.Blood. 2017; 130: 861
- FDA analysis of enrollment of older adults in clinical trials for cancer drug registration: a 10-year experience by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.J Clin Oncol. 2017; 35: 10009
- Guidelines for determination of the number of prior lines of therapy in multiple myeloma.Blood. 2015; 126: 921-922
- Frontline treatment patterns and attrition rates by subsequent lines of therapy in patients with newly diagnosed multiple myeloma.BMC Cancer. 2020; 20: 1087
- Real-world applicability of commercial chimeric antigen receptor T-cell therapy among older adults with relapsed and/or refractory multiple myeloma.Am J Hematol. 2022 Apr; 97: E153-E155
- The use of confidence or fiducial limits illustrated in the case of the binomial.Biometrika. 1934; 26: 404-413
- Participation in cancer clinical trials: race-, sex-, and age-based disparities.Jama. 2004; 291: 2720-2726
- Cancer Stat Facts: Cancer of Any Site.(Available from:)
- FDA analysis of racial demographics in multiple myeloma trials.Blood. 2017; 130: 4352
- Enhancing the Diversity of Clinical Trial Populations: Eligibility Criteria, Enrollment Practices, and Trial Designs Guidance for Industry.(Available from:)
- Older adult participation in cancer clinical trials: a systematic review of barriers and interventions.CA Cancer J Clin. 2021; 71: 78-92
☆Presented in an abstract form at the International Society of Geriatric Oncology (SIOG) Virtual Annual Conference on November 4-5, 2021.