- Arora S.P.
- Liposits G.
- Caird S.
- Dunne R.F.
- Moffat G.T.
- Okonji D.
- et al.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Rising incidence of hepatocellular carcinoma in the United States.N Engl J Med. 1999; 340: 745-750
- Hepatocellular carcinoma in older adults: a comprehensive review by young International Society of Geriatric Oncology.J Geriatr Oncol. 2019 Nov 5; (S1879-4068(19)30361-3; Online ahead of print. PMID: 31704038)https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jgo.2019.10.007
- Sorafenib in advanced hepatocellular carcinoma.N Engl J Med. 2008; 359: 378-390
- Efficacy and safety of sorafenib in patients in the Asia-Pacific region with advanced hepatocellular carcinoma: a phase III randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial.Lancet Oncol. 2009; 10: 25-34
- Impact of age on toxicity and efficacy of sorafenib-targeted therapy in cirrhotic patients with hepatocellular carcinoma.Med Oncol. 2013; 30: 446
- Efficacy and safety of sorafenib in very elderly patients aged 80 years and older with advanced hepatocellular carcinoma.Hepatol Res. 2014; 44: 1329-1338
- Sorafenib use in elderly patients with hepatocellular carcinoma: caution about use of platelet aggregation inhibitors.Cancer Chemother Pharmacol. 2015; 75: 215-219
- Efficacy and safety of sorafenib in patients with advanced hepatocellular carcinoma: age is not a problem.Eur J Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2017; 29: 48-55
- Incidence of hepatocellular carcinoma in Texas Latinos, 1995-2010: an update.PLoS One. 2014; 9e99365
- High cancer mortality for US-born Latinos: evidence from California and Texas.BMC Cancer. 2017; 17: 478
- Barriers to clinical trial Enrollment in racial and ethnic minority patients with Cancer.Cancer Control. 2016; 23: 327-337
- The natural history of nonalcoholic fatty liver disease: a population-based cohort study.Gastroenterology. 2005; 129: 113-121
- Aging of hepatitis C virus (HCV)-infected persons in the United States: a multiple cohort model of HCV prevalence and disease progression.Gastroenterology. 2010; 138 (21 e1–6): 513-521
- Comparative dosing and efficacy of sorafenib in hepatocellular cancer patients with varying liver dysfunction.J Gastrointest Oncol. 2015; 6: 259-267
- Clinicopathological features of elderly patients with hepatitis C virus-related hepatocellular carcinoma.J Gastroenterol. 2008; 43: 550-557
- Hepatocellular carcinoma in elderly patients: challenges and solutions.J Hepatocell Carcinoma. 2016; 3: 9-18
- A novel and accurate predictor of survival for patients with hepatocellular carcinoma after surgical resection: the neutrophil to lymphocyte ratio (NLR) combined with the aspartate aminotransferase/platelet count ratio index (APRI).BMC Cancer. 2016; 16: 137